Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Battling Against The Sea


Combining with Kilu's akka's marriage, we happened to go to places nearby Mayavaram. Incidentally I remembered Tharangampadi once quoted by my uncle having a dilapidated dutch fort. I was so interested in visiting that place though many weren't convinced with it. Since we all had so much time after marriage ceremony got over, we went to Tharangampadi as I was too particular in going there [;)]. The old fort was broken and only a few remains were left in the sea. It was so nice to see the sea waves hitting it and rising high in the air. As usual, I was left with the camera with all others preparing a port-folio for their marriage [:P]. This is one of those rare moments I captured with Prakash [centre right] almost getting vanished, Sribalaji [centre left] getting drenched and Sushil [centre] awaiting his turn to experience the thrill. As always, I was with the camera till the end and couldn't take any photo for my port-folio. My dear lady-love, dont worry. Lot more places to visit, and lot more snaps to take... Hopefully with me in it.. [;)] [;)]

No comments: