Friday, April 11, 2008

Once More


Somnathpur.. some remote village at about 38 km from Mysore!! No one knows that there is such a marvelous Channakesava temple inside that village! The road to this village is much worse!! But all the pain in riding will go away when you see this temple.. Such a calm place.. well sculptured temple.. so pleasing!! OMG!! What else do you need on earth??

This very picture reminds me of what happened 4 years back. When had been there to this very place with family, I had a dubba Canon Rs. 1000 camera. My uncle had a Rs. 12000 worth analog Canon EOS camera. We both were taking snaps. I wasn't pleased with the crowd there then.. :( Waited for 15 mins to have no people obstructing the photo and proper sunlight to come!! Atlast took a snap!!! When my uncle brought all the developed and printed snaps back home.. he told me.. "dei.. eppadi da?? i cudnt take such a snap in my 12k camera.. u have taken such a nice shot in almost low lighting, with perfect framing with that dubba camera!! simply superb!!" [he he he.. collar thooki vittukkaraen!!].. this started my interest in photography actually!! Even the above photo is not as good as the one i took then!!

No comments: